DelicatessenBrokers.com, Pizza Brokers.com, BusinessBrokersNY.com are East Coast Stores LLC Marketing domains..we have been in business buying and selling deli's, dry cleaners, liquor stores, retail stores including E-Commerce storwes of all types for the past 15 years making the proper representation all brokers should make for a successful sale
Selling a business you've spent years to build or taking the huge risk of buying one will be the most important transaction you will ever make, so many choose to work with business brokers. The broker's fee is typically 5 percent to 10 percent of the purchase price, either paid by the buyer or the seller. If you're selling, the broker may also charge a retainer fee to cover costs associated with marketing the
WHAT WE DO
1. Business valuations
2. Business consulting - putting together a business plan or sales and marketing plan
3. Machinery and Equipment appraisals
4. Join or network with complimentary professions to consult with business turnarounds, wealth management strategies, growth strategies.
5. Become an expert in an industry - gas stations, restaurants, manufacturing, construction, on-line businesses, health care industry, senior care etc
6. Franchise consultant
7. The US dollar is down so specialize in bringing entrepreneurs to get started in the US and connect with an immigration attorney.
8. Finance including SBA loans
9. Become a speaker or author about your area of expertise.
10. Project management - solve problems for small business owners - its what we do all the time.
When u have a vision to be one of the best business brokers in the business world and help people sell what they have worked for their whole lives. When u have a business broker compulsion to helping people buying quality business's or to put a buyer in the right position at the right time......You know you have hired the right person!
What we do for our clients if
1) Valuate the business (Free)
2) discuss the goals they are trying to meet
3) find out the fundamentals of how their food operation differs from everyone else's and let them know the upside and downside the the sale
4) reach into our database of customers whom are waiting for a great start into the acquisition of someone else's hard work and success
5) We focus on TIME MANAGEMENT!, there are window shoppers and there are "buyers".. we do our best to keep them seperate
East Coast Stores LLC Is your one stop intermediary firm with the experience and and wherewithal to get the buyer and seller to conform with the smoothest and seamless transaction with business and commercial property sales.
We are Delicatessen Owners, Former owner operators, Multi use property owners , the principal of the company Mr. Galasso has owned and operated some of the most busiest Delicatessens in NYC and Long Islang himself, so we are from the "trenches" of the business, and there is not one in the industry that can serve you and make representation better for you than people that come from "within" the industry,
Copyright 2009 Delicatessen Brokers. All rights reserved. a subsidiary of BUSINESS BROKER NEW YORK An East Coast Stores LLC Company Web Hosting by Yahoo! create questionnaires online